Thursday 28 August 2008

The Women's Guide to Men's English

One for the girls...

Learning better English will help you communicate more easily with a lot of people around the world, but will it help you communicate with men more easily?

Fear not girls, TobytheTeacher - aka 'The Lurve Doctor' is here:


THE WOMEN'S GUIDE TO MEN'S ENGLISH

"I'm hungry" = I'm hungry

"I'm sleepy" = I'm sleepy

"I'm tired" = I'm tired

"Do you want to go to a movie?" = I'd eventually like to have sex with you

"Can I take you out to dinner?" = I'd eventually like to have sex with you

"Can I call you sometime?" = I'd eventually like to have sex with you

"May I have this dance?" = I'd eventually like to have sex with you

"Nice dress!" = Nice cleavage!

"You look tense, let me give you a massage." = I want to fondle you

"What's wrong?" = I don't see why you are making such a big deal out of this

"What's wrong?" = What meaningless self-inflicted psychological trauma are you going through now?

"What's wrong?" = I guess sex tonight is out of the question

"I'm bored" = Do you want to have sex?

"I love you" = Let's have sex now

"I love you, too" = Okay, I said it...we'd better have sex now!

"Yes, I like the way you cut your hair" = I liked it better before

"Yes, I like the way you cut your hair" = $50 and it doesn't look any different!

"Let's talk" = I am trying to impress you by showing that I am a deep person and maybe then you'd like to have sex with me

"Will you marry me?" = I want to make it illegal for you to have sex with other guys

"I like that one better" (while shopping) = Pick any freakin' dress and let's go home!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you speak from experience?? TOTally right on you are....i do believe....

freaking men....geez....always thinking about themselves....would you like to go shopping with me?? ...and then dinner and a movie?? it shouldn't be too boring...;)


hehehe....

peace**
amanda

tobytheteacher said...

I should point out actually, I didn't write either of these... someone else's work. ;)

Anonymous said...

oh....well....i claim mine below!! and these are still pretty amusing...i just thought you were a bit, uh, in need?? hehehe;)

tobytheteacher said...

in need? I don't know what you might mean by that... 0:)

Anonymous said...

in need of sex, silly...but i was only being a smarta*s...just to go along with your post here...

tobytheteacher said...

Well 'need' is a strong word. I prefer the phrase 'a general yearning' ;) hihi.

Anonymous said...

a general yearning, eh?? how about some poetry on that???

i have a general yearning
this thing i've desired is now burning....
me down below...oh why oh why did i sleep with that fu*ki*g ho??

(the writer of this is not speaking thru experience...but thru a blog)...hehehe...only kidding only kidding...i've never caught anything from the hookers....

ok....poetry of the gutter...we could start something here...

;)

tobytheteacher said...

Hey! You wanna go down 'gigolo way', you go there girl!

Anonymous said...

and what about you?? have you been?? i hear they have some fancy ladies in europe....

my mom is here...playing with brennan ray...and she just asked what it was that i was doing...hmmm....i think i'll keep her in suspense...

hehehe....what a wonderful daughter she's raised!! she would be so proud...i'm sure...

tobytheteacher said...

Oh yeah, Europe, big time. It's all we do here.

You know, nothing to do... now we don't have Empires! ;)

Anonymous said...

we have lots and lots of corners here...if you're here and ever in need of el dinero..you can stand on the corner....that's what we do here now that we've, uh, had bush for two terms....

tobytheteacher said...

'had bush' ..hihi.

Anonymous said...

now YOU have a very dirty mind my friend...hehehe...

peace**