Monday 11 August 2008

Isaac Hayes - Sing-a-Long Tribute

Isaac Hayes has died:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080810/ap_on_re_us/obit_isaac_hayes

Let's have a special TobytheTeacher Sing-a-Long in tribute to the great funkster!

Where else could we start, but here? The theme from 'Shaft':

http://www.deezer.com/track/5040

...'who's the blond English teacher that's a sex machine with all the chicks?' ...hihi, I can hear all of you laughing. Thanks.


I drive around my Rover pretending it's a pimp-mobile to this track - 'Joy Part 1':

http://www.deezer.com/track/1095341

...honestly, the track I listen to is the full version - but it's around 16 minutes long.... and in my head my Rover has a leopard skin seats, pink leather, a disco ball, and I'm sitting in the back... in a jacuzzi, with a mini-bar and Jessica Alba - but she has a huge Afro. ...damn.


Finally, Isaac as Chef from South Park. What more can I say? ....let's all suck on Chef's chocolate salty balls...

http://www.deezer.com/track/25280


'Shaft'

Who's the black private dick
That's a sex machine to all the chicks?

(Shaft!)
You're damn right

Who is the man
That would risk his neck for his brother man?

(Shaft!)
Can ya dig it?

Who's the cat that won't cop out
When there's danger all about

(Shaft!)
Right on

You see this cat Shaft is a bad mother--
(Shut your mouth)
But I'm talkin' about Shaft
(Then we can dig it)

He's a complicated man
But no one understands him but his woman
(John Shaft)


'Joy - Part 1'

Every morning when I rise, baby
I look into your sexy eyes, baby
Your love refreshing is good to me, baby
There`s no other place I`d rather be, baby

What a way to start each day
Everything I think of
Just comes my way
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah

(CHORUS)
Cause you`re my joy
You`re everything to me
And you`ve shown me
How groovy life can be
Lips to lips, heart to heart
In a way that will never part

Sweetness is the name for you, sugar
And loveliness becomes you too
Dedication is your thing, mama
You`re forever true to your man, baby

You`re the only one
Who thrills me through and through
And I`ll never find another
If I search this whole world through
Oh, no, no, no

(CHORUS)

Now you know why
I smile all the time, baby
You give me such peace of mind, honey
Heartaches and pain is
A thing of the past, baby
I found happiness at last, mama

Anything you want
I`ll glady give to you
Cause you never did nothing once
That`s why I love you too
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah

(CHORUS)

Keep on loving me
Keep on teasing me.....


'Chocolate Salty Balls'

Two tablespoon's of cinnamon,
And two or three egg whites.
A half a stick of butter?
Melted?

Stick it all in a bowl baby.
Stir it with a wooden spoon.
Mix in a cup of flour, you'll be in heaven soon.

Say everybody have you seen my balls they're big and salty and brown.
If you ever need a quick pick me up just stick my balls in your mouth.

Oooo suck on my chocolate salted balls stick 'em in your mouth, and suck em!
Suck on my chocolate salted balls, they're packed full of vitamins, and good for you.
So suck on my balls.

Quarter cup of unsweeten chocolate, and a half a cup of brandy.
You throw in a bag or two of sugar and just a pinch of vanilla.
Grease up the cookie sheet.
'Cause I hate when my balls stick.
Then preheat the oven to three fifty and give that spoon a lick.

Say everybody have you seen my balls they're big and salty and brown.
If you ever need a quick pick me up just stick my balls in your mouth.

Suck on my chocolate salted balls. Put em in your mouth, and suck 'em!
Suck on my chocolate salted balls, there packed full of goodness, high in fiber.
Suck on my balls.

[sniff, sniff, sniff]

Hey, wait a minute. What's that smell?
Smell like something burning.
Well that don't confront me none. Long as I get my rent paid on Friday.
Baby you better get back in the kitchen.
'Cause I got a sneak'n suspicion.
Oh man baby,
Baby!
You just burned my balls!

Help me, my balls on fire ?????
Baby my balls are burning give me some water!
Pour some water on me!
My balls are burning
Oh my goodness,
I'm blow'n I'm blow'n do somethin'

Oooo Suck on my chocolate salted balls. Put em in your mouth, and suck em!
They're on fire baby!
Suck on my chocolate salted balls,
Put em out baby, blow ohh

Suck on my balls baby
Suck on my balls baby
Suck on my, red hot, salted, chocolate balls
come on baby woo, woo
suck on my balls.

[blow blow]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brennan ray is still sleeping....tired little fella...but later...once he wakes...we shall pimp out the audi wagon and go cruising...i do believe b's cow print carseat will add to the pimp-in-ness of mi coche...for sure....in honor of the late great isaac hayes....i shall add some glitter and bling...wait...i think i already have that!!...

perhaps you shall cruise on over here....pimp mobiles travel over water ya know....and i'm not laughing at you...i'm laughing with you...hehehe......and singing too...;)

tobytheteacher said...

You're laughing 'towards' me ;)

Everyone should have a pimp-mobile!