Friday 1 August 2008

Snooker, Arguements, University and Lazy Sundays

For all your Fridays... videos to help pass the day until freedom ;)


If only snooker was really like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYp8Bl5AdEw&feature=related


Ah, this actually might be of linguistic value. Argument Clinic with Monty Python:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teMlv3ripSM


The British Education System is a complex and varied one. University Challenge with The Young Ones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj36uQ0De6I&feature=related


And finally, Lazy Sunday? Too right:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/8e38f03701


Have yourselves resplendent weekends!

...of hazy sunshine and lazy days, of hours stretched by food and booze, of conversations of nothing and everything, of life shared with those you live for, of time spent in the richest moments, simply enjoyed as one.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi hi...i was told there was some poetry here??? i believe i have been tricked!!...is that all i get now from you...seriously??...;)

"He didn't use to. He used to be just a regular writer, when he was home...Now he's out in Hollywood, D.B., being a prostitute. If there's one thing I hate, it's the movies. Don't even mention them to me."

:)


peace**
amanda

tobytheteacher said...

...poetry's on hold at the moment. I don't know. I think I'm just tired of hearing what's inside my own head - who'd have thought that would ever happen?! ;)

Rambling as ever Amanda... am I supposed to be able to place the quote? ...wait, I just have... 'Catcher in The Rye', no? Damned good book.

Anonymous said...

yes...and yes....and you are way more of a rambler than i...for sure:)

tobytheteacher said...

Do you think so? I think you run me pretty close ;)

Anonymous said...

"It's funny. You don't have to think too hard when you talk to a teacher."

hehehe....

like i said before...i'd love to see us have a conversation...would be a funny thing, huh??
i still think, well, depending upon circumstances, that you may have more to say than i....well....perhaps not....perhaps we could talk about'the catcher in the rye'...
and then poetry...and then politics..and then gossip a bit..and then go back to poetry and then talk of the weather a bit and finally we could talk about some wisconsin farming and then, finally, oh yes, of course...cheese!!....!!!....for it has been a while....eh???;)

tobytheteacher said...

I think you've just demonstrated your ability to ramble as well as me ;)