Monday 30 March 2009

Shopping Syndrome

In an attempt to demonstrate that this blog is for everyone, apparently woman might have a medical excuse for shopping sprees.

Is there anything woman can't blame on their time of the month? It's like a monthly 'get out of jail free card' for all forms of unusual behaviour or extreme emotional reactions.

If I was a woman, I'd be tempted to take advantage:

Your colleague borrows your calculator without asking, so you staple his tie to the desk (while he's still wearing it) - 'Sorry, my time of the month.'

You drive your car into the supermarket, as it's easier to do your shopping that way - 'Sorry, my time of the month.'

You place voodoo curses on all of your colleagues for not doing things exactly the way the wanted them to be - 'Sorry, my time of the month.'

No comments: