Sunday 17 May 2009

Stupid, More Stupid, & Totally Stupid.

Ouch! I just banged the back of my head on the wall behind me laughing too hard at South Park. God punishes the little sins right away... I wonder if it will make me more stupid?


Speaking of stupid, A German man loses 23,000 euros by driving an open top car down the motorway.

Careless for a German, they are usually such sensible, efficient people; though it was an efficient way of losing the money. Most of us would just lose money down the back of the sofa. It would take a very long time to lose 23,000 euros down the back of your sofa. And it probably wouldn't be very comfortable to sit on.

Uh.. I'm starting to feel groggy. I think I must have banged my head quite hard. I'm almost certainly going to be more stupid because of this.


Speaking of more stupid, An Italian man dies trying save his car from a train.

I wouldn't die for my Rover. And it's an authentic classic car. Really, think about it. You can't buy Rovers anymore. You can buy BMWs. You can buy Audis. But you can't buy Rovers.

Uh, really... I'm feeling dizzy. I think I'm going to pass out. I going end up totally stupid.


Speaking of totally stupid, a Polish man cuts his own head off to impress his mates.

Maybe he'd just banged his head laughing too hard at South Park, and decided to cut it off to take the pain away?

No comments: