Sunday 9 August 2009

Compliments Women Don't Love

Yahoo's back with 5 Compliments Every Woman Loves To Hear.

But what about compliments women don't love to hear?


TobytheTeacher's Top Ten Compliments Women Don't Love



1. I like the shape of your head.

2. You look quite good for your age.

3. For a fat chick, you're not bad.

4. I've seen worse haircuts.

5. You almost look as good as your sister.

6. My mum says that all the time.

7. When I'm drunk, I can't stop thinking of you.

8. It's not just your body I like, I also like what you can do with it.

9. I'm not bored. I yawn because I'm comfortable with you.

10. Wow. You're a much better kisser than your mum.

2 comments:

Karin said...

hey crazy teacher , I personally loved those compliments.. :)

tobytheteacher said...

Me? Crazy? :o